Friday, May 7, 2021

From Bette’s son to the Class of 66


"We recently had a family gathering to celebrate all the birthdays we missed in 2020. We lit a candle for my Mom and it was very emotional.  Seeing emails like these just mean the world to me, to us: (from Susanne Wilkinson Lasseter: And thanks to all of our classmates who have donated to insure that Bette’s wonderful legacy will continue. The world needs more Bettes. Maybe this will inspire a few.) 

  I know I learned how to care for all people, be generous in all ways possible, and simply be a good person from my Mom.  She is missed, but I am so thankful for this foundation to honor her and all the other classmates from the class of ‘66.  Thank you so much. 
 
Sincerely, 
 
Frank Gregory

Photos of me with Mom and my wife, Sydney Duncan Class of 1989; and my Mom with her grandson, my nephew Ethan. (2010-2011) 






No comments:

Post a Comment